A candidate who has passed the two year Pre-University Examination ( PUC ) conducted by the Karnataka Pre University Board or any other Examination considered equivalent there to by this university is eligible for admission to the first Semester of B. A., B. Sc and B. Com Degree Course.
2. Admission procedure
Documents to be submitted at the time of submitting duly filled in Application Form
- Duly filled in application form.
- Photocopy of Marks Cards.
- Revised Caste / Income certificate.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- Original Marks Card or Provisional marks card duly signed by the Head of the Institution.
- T. C. Original + One Photocopy of the same.
- Caste Certificate : SC/ST ( Five Xerox copies)
- Income certificate if within Rs. 2,50,000/- ( 5 copies)
- Passport size photos - 4 and stamp size photo - 1
- Undertaking - 2 copies
- Form - I.D. Card format
Students belonging to SC / ST and backward tribes are exempted from the payment of the following fees:
a. Tuition Fee
b. Library Fee
c. Admission Fee
d. University examination Fee
e. Sports Fee
f. Reading Room Fee
Students whose parent’s / guardian’s annual income does not exceed 2,50,000/- , are exempted from payment of tuition only. Other fees as specified above have to be paid to the college. Students who claim exception of fees are informed to submit the income certificate duly sighed by the Revenue Authority
3. General Instructions
- Irregular attendance, indifference with regard to class work, tests and assignments, discourtesy towards lectures, insubordination, obscenity in word or act. Willful damage to college property are liable for disciplinary action which includes warning, fine, withholdings of certificates and expulsion from the college.
- No student shall enter the class or leave the class without the permission of the lecturer.
- Students who are not in the class at the commencement of each period will be marked absent for the period.
- Students who have no classes shall not loiter in corridors or disturb class in progress.
- Student of each section will be under the care of a Class Mentor nominated by the Principal. They should be in touch with the Mentors regularly.
- The properties of the college are meant for the benefit of the students. They must be used with care and protected at all costs.
- Students should refrain from ragging in any form for which an undertaking will be given to the principal at the time of admission.
- On admission, every student will receive an identity card, which invariably carries his passport size photo and the principal’s signature on it. He must present the identity card whenever it is demanded required.
- Using Mobile Phone on the campus is strictly Prohibited.
- If a student loses a library book, he/she must either arrange to replace the book within a month or pay double the price of the book.
- Class tests will be conducted to assess the performance of the student for the purposes of internal assessment.
- Students must read all the information put up on the notice board of the college.
- Parents are required to meet the principal and the class mentor frequently to keep themselves in touch with the attendance and progress of their wards.
- The working hours of the college for Administrative staff will be 10.00 am to 5.30 pm and for Teaching staff will be 8.00 am to 3.00 pm